Thu 24 Feb 2011
The 5 Across 2011 kickoff event was yet another success (see www.5across.org). The 5 pitches were:
• Paul Sullivan presented the “Players Golf Network”, which is an online community where participants can organize, participate in, and share the experience of competitive golf tournaments, independent of location.
• Lamar Wilson, John Meister, and Lafe Taylor pitched Pheeva, which is an internet gaming entertainment company.
• Erick Sandstad and Lauren Miller pitched OwlDaily.com, which is evolving into the shopping Mall for coupons, gift cards and freebies for all 14,000 local shops.
• Michael A. Hartman presented Frogdice, Inc. which creates online computer games.
• Karl Beisel pitched the Lexington Sports & Social Club, which will organize and operate recreational sports leagues and social events for adults over 21.
The winner decided by the judges was Michael A. Hartman with “Frogdice, Inc.”. The audience winner (decided via text message) was Michael as well. Congratulations Michael! You did a great job.
All the pitches were great! We’re sure the judges had a hard time making their decision. Thanks to everyone who came out in support of this event. We were happy to see you and hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. We hope to see you at the April 27th event!